How To Get Started
- Customize your products and templates in minutes.
- Invite your team to claim their profile.
- Confidently start sharing and connecting.
Trusted by Teams Everywhere
More than 5 million business connections created
"Linq is a better way to network. It's been incredible in terms of our data capture and getting our networking leads. Linq has made our lives easier at this crazy insane meeting."
Make your first impression unforgettable.
- Stand out from the crowd at your next event with custom branded products and pages that help you look your best.
- Market your brand with content rich pages (videos, pdfs, lead forms, website links, social media links, and more).
- Keep your info up to date with digital business cards that won’t misrepresent you or your company.
Grow your business.
- Collect more leads with business cards that make networking a breeze and choose the info you want to capture.
- Integrate with your CRM of choice and say goodbye to manual input processes.
- Gain actionable insights with click-level analytics about your team’s networking efforts, event ROI, as well as which marketing materials resonate.
- Save time with page templates that allow you to deploy thousands of pages instantly.
- Automate contact management with workflows that can share contacts across your team, set follow-up reminders, and more.
- Get set up in minutes and ensure that your customers never forget about you.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and cut back on paper with eco-friendly business cards made from 100% recyclable materials.
- Eliminate waste with reusable business cards that can be reassigned when someone changes teams or leaves the company.
- Save money with digital business cards that don’t go out of date and never need to be reordered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Linq Pro lets individual users build richer profiles and access more advanced analytics.
Linq for Teams includes all the features of Linq Pro for team members, but also includes admin management, custom templates, additional content types, a dedicated support rep, and access to over 300 CRM integrations.
Yes! Linq products come equipped with tappable NFC tech for newer phones and QR codes for phones without NFC. Even if the other person doesn't have their phone, Teams users can share their profile via text, email, email signature, Zoom background, and more.
Yes! With Teams, employees can scan paper business cards to convert them into digital contacts, then use workflows to send that data into a CRM, download it as a contact file, or simply rest assured that it's permanently saved in Linq.
No, Linq offers custom-branded digital wallet cards containing your branding, employee details, and a Linq QR code.
Yes. Linq offers a CSV upload feature to create team profiles in bulk. All they'll need to do is sign in with their email or phone number.
Yes, you can. From anywhere in the world, use the Teams admin dashboard to deactivate a product and make it ready to go for the next employee.
Interested? Let's talk.
Fill out this form to book a quick demo (same-day options available).